Marine Emergency Neil Robertson Stretcher
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $90|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: robertson
- Using Field: Land
- Type: Robertson
- Certification: CE
- Outer Material: Polyester Oxford Textile
- Vertical Safety Load: 120kg
- Trademark: MATCHAU
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 9402900000
- Application: Professional Equipment
- Suitable for: Adult
- Material: Hard Wood
- Frame: Hard Wood
- Polyester Oxford Textile: 120kg
- OEM: Accept
- Transport Package: CTN
- Origin: Jiangsu
1.The normal canvas stretcher is not proper to use for transporting the wounded on board the ship,especially in case the wounded with fracture.It is because of some conditions of the ship such as narrow access,small openings,vertical ladder or precipitous gangway.It is also not suitable for using on rescue boat and for helicopters.
The MMDJ stretcher,manufactured by Zhenjiang Matchau Marine Equipment Co.,Ltd. complies with the requirement of "Robertson stretcher" that is recommended in "International Director of Medical Care on Ships" prepared by WHO.
The MMDJ stretcher is suitable to use for transporting the wounded,especially in fracture,and preventing further injuring during such moving effectively.It could be used or ships,wild operation,mines and construction engineering.
2. Main Parameters
|Frame||Outer Material||Horizontal Safety Load||Vertical Safety Load|
|Hard wood||Polyester oxford textile||120kg||120kg|
3. How to use:
1. Deploy the stretcher with the canvas upwards.
2. The wounded lies down on the stretcher.One fixing band at the upper part of the stretcher will be used for fixing the hean or neck.
3. There are three fixing bands at the middle of the stretcher will be used for fixing chest,and the groove there could be used for receiving the upper arm.
4. There are two fixing bands at the lower part of the stretcher for fixing crura below the hip.
5. Two rings located at the lower part of the stretcher are used for receiving the feet.
6. One set of wooden bar from the top to the bottom of the stretcher could protect the backbone effectively.
4. Moving instruction
1. To take hold of the rubber rings in black color on the backside of the little and uplift it after the wounded well fixed.
2. In case of rescuing with a helicopter,to fix to the lifting facilities,lift it away carefully from the vertical access on board the ship and drop it down to rescue boat.