Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) for Firefighting
|FOB Price:||US $120-500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $120-500/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SCBA
- Material: Plastic
- Model No: Fire Fighting Equipment
- Power Source: Main Boat or Battery
- Luminous Intensity of Interior Light: 0.5CD
- Flash Frequency: 50-70 Time/Min
- Transport Package: Export Packing
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Lifesaving Parts
- Certification: SGS, CCS, GL/EC
- Approval: CCS/Ec
- Working Time: 12 Hour
- Luminous Intensity of Exterior Light: 4.3CD
- Trademark: MATCHAU
- Specification: CCS approved
- HS Code: 90200000
Self-contained positive pressure air breathing apparatus(SCBA) Approval by CCS, EC
Self-contained positive pressure air breathing apparatus is designed for the use in fire fight application, chemical industry , metallurgy, mines, petrol industry , rescue operation, maintenance works and polluted area wherever there is or may be oxygen content than 17% , or fog caused by fire accident.
This Self-contained Positive Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus is widely used in the fields, such as fire fighting, chemical industry, shipping, petroleum, mine, laboratory, etc. It can provide effective respiratory protection from toxic gases for firemen, emergency rescuer. It is comply strictly with the China standard GA124-2013.
Carbon fibre cylinder, high strength and light weight.
5.0L,6.0L,6.8Lcylinder are available, working pressure of cylinder: 30MPa.
1. More than 50 type of full face mask for you to choose, different shape and different fuction.
2. Good quality, we test every parts and whole set.
3. 25 years in this field.
|Air Cylinder Volume||Working Pressure||Air Storage capacity||Duration||Approval|
|MM-HXQ5.0||5.0L||30Mpa||1500L||50mins||CCS / EC|
|MM-HXQ6.0||6.0L||30Mpa||1800L||60mins||CCS / EC|
|MM-HXQ6.8||6.8L||30Mpa||2040L||60mins||CCS / EC|
if you have any other requirements, please feel free to contact me,i will glad to help you, many thanks.....
Mobile: +86 18652868760