15 Minutes CCS Certificate EEBD
Emergency Escape Breathing Devices:
1. The EEBD are only used for escape from a compartment that has a hazardous atmosphere to provide personnel breathing protection. Not to be used for fighting fire, entering oxygen deficient voids or tanks, or worn by fire fighters;
2. There is a pressure gauge on the cylinder to indicate the cylinder pressure. The cylinder pressure of EEBD is not indicated by a pressure gauge during storaging;
3. The hood is a flame resistant head cover which completely covers the head, neck, and may cover portions of the shoulders, there is a clear window on it;
4. Easy to use, open the cylinder valve and put the hood on head when use;
5. Approved by CCS, GL/EC;
6. Good quality and reasonable price.
|Type||Air Cylinder Volume||Normal Working Pressure||Duration||Approval|
|33 04 35||MM10||2L||21Mpa||≥10mins||CCS / EC|
|33 04 38||MM15||3L||21Mpa||≥15mins||CCS / EC|
if you have any other requirements, please feel free to contact me,i will glad to help you, many thanks.....