Marine Pyrotechnics Buoyant Smoke Signal
The marine buoyant smoke signal is one of the distress signals. It is used for obtaining help by displaying a visually detected item or illumination, or making an audible sound, from a distance on the sea during some ship accidents.
Luminous color: Orange
Luminous intensity: ≥2miles
Burning Time: ≥3mins
Ambient temperature for
use and Storage: -30ºC~+65ºC
1. Marine Navigation rescue for SOS calling
2. Equipped at Lifesaving raft to comply with regulation of SOLAS
3. Open sea suffering to call help
|Luminous intensity||Visible distance||Validity|
Package: 60piece/ case(36.5*21.5*20)CM
Weight: 10.5 kg
One 20 ft container can load about 100,980 units
1. Use for distress signal only
2. Don't aim at person during firing.
3. Use before the expiry date
1. storage temperature :-30°C ~ +65°C
2. No burning
3. No heating
if you have any other requirements, please feel free to contact me,i will glad to help you, many thanks.....
Mobile: +86 18652868760