Marine Distress 60s Red Signal Hand Flare
The marine red hand flare signals have clear instructions and a non-slip surface to ensure safe operation even when launch with one hand. It is used to fit in the liferafts, for people who in danger to get help. Red hand flare is for long distress signalling on ships, lifeboats and life rafts.
Ambient temperature for
use and Storage:-30ºC ~+65ºC
1. Marine Navigation rescue for SOS calling
2. Equipped at Lifesaving raft to comply with regulation of SOLAS
3. Open sea suffering to call help
|Luminous intensity||Burning time||Validity|
Package: 60piece/ case(36.5*21.5*20)CM
Weight: 10.5 kg
One 20 ft container can load about 100,980 units
1. Use for distress signal only
2. Don't aim at person during firing.
3. Use before the expiry date
1. storage temperature :-30°C ~ +65°C
2. No burning
3. No heating
if you have any other requirements, please feel free to contact me,i will glad to help you, many thanks.....
Mobile: +86 18652868760